It was with amazement that I discovered this nomination by Outosego.
And as I love losing myself (I never find myself), in the delicious, beautiful, caustic, interesting site of Outosego, I told myself that I would accept this nomination with gratitude.
“Grazie mille” sir Outosego, mille mercis, a thousand thanks and so much more! ❤
This is a present for you, because well… it will be better than my words
And now, at work.
11 Facts about Altair
1 Altair here is mostly a woman, and a French one.
2 Who discovers the wonderful world of blogs
3 Who loves cats
4 Who hurt her shoulder by moving her library from one country to another
5 Who drinks her red wine at room temperature, with cheese, olives and anchovies
6 The only thing I know about my car is that it is small and gray
7 I especially like playing video games from Rayman 2
8 I am too old to excel in FPS
9 I spend my life wasting my time and I think I like it
10 I try to be authoritarian, but soon enough no longer believe me
11 I know that one day I will learn English.
Outosego questions & Altair answers
1. Luck, Fate, Destiny, Future : In what order ?
Future at the end. I know how it will be. At the end.
Fate and Destiny together. They will fight to the end. And me with.
Luck in the middle of the two: it serves as a little protective hat
This gives :
Fate + Luck + Destiny = Future
2. How much of the opposite gender is in you? : the other side, like the moon.
3. What is “pleasure” for you? : laughing drinking eating f *** ing: all we share. I’m so sorry.
4. Do you hate when you hate ? No. Hate is a destructive feeling that prevents you from living. As long as I live, I love living as much. I may hate “afterwards”, it seems that we have time and that it can not hurt anymore.
5. What or who are your enemies? I forgot them. No room for destructive feelings.
6. Do you like to sin a little? You have to be Catholic for that. I do not like to hurt for free. If we talk about sex … France is my excuse. I have to say now that I’m a woman. Sorry again.
7. Which place would you choose to feel a breeze on your face during a summer night? : my garden and my lover
8. What piece of music would you choose to dance classy to chic with your soul mate? : Purple Rain
9. Can you name someone who influenced you? : Sartre. I like when he says that we are free, responsible for what we do with ourselves, what we do with our thoughts and our souls. And so it is very very difficult to really want to be free.
10. What do you see of value to you? : indomitable optimism, despite the years.
11. Where are you now? : in my grapes, under the vine, in my little house in my little sunny village.
And now, the lovely part…
My 11 nominees are
Ola G @0lag
A JACOB @jacobaudrey
Richard Peter @keepthissimplesilly
Astro Adam @h6ax39br1i
Mr. A @thebarbariangentleman
Well, I hope you will like these very indiscreet questions, that you will enjoy yourself and continue to make us read, see, think and admire your findings.
My apologies to all the others who are not here and whom I also love so much
My – wonderful – 11 Questions
1. Do you like the epic register in movies and books?
2 How do you drink your wine?
3. If you were a temptation, which one would you be?
4. What do you choose between silence and speech?
5. If all humans are liars, when do you tell the truth?
6. Do you like poetry?
7. Would you like to live with an extraordinary artist BUT unbearable?
8. Are you more of a pessimist or optimist?
9. If we save only one thing of our humanity, what would you choose? (the living arts, science, poetry, painting, music, sculpture, monuments, philosophy, etc.)
10. Can we succeed in proving his love?
11. If we can actually climb Altair, will you come to see us, all the “Altair” we are?
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!!
5. Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees!
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
Outosego, this one is especially for you 🙂